COMPENSATION: Competitive with area independent schools
Country Day School is seeking an experienced technology and communications professional to serve in a technical support capacity. The coordinator will report to the Head of School and will work closely with other members of the Administrative Team. An ideal candidate will have technology and communications experience in a competitive marketplace (ideally in an independent school environment) and experience working with online student information systems. This position will be responsible for internal and external communications, marketing, and parent interfaces with our student information system while also serving as a liaison to our parent organization.
The candidate should have an appreciation for independent schools and the unique experience they offer students as well as the challenges they face in the northern Virginia market. A team mentality in addition to a positive and engaging disposition is necessary. A candidate who is a natural storyteller and can relay the Country Day School story and experience to a variety of audiences is a key qualification that we are searching for in a candidate.
· Experience with Blackbaud preferred
· Provides user/staff on-going support and training.
· Serve as school liaison with Blackbaud for database maintenance and technical issues.
· Manages content and design as well as technical and administrative support for the
School’s website and intranet Blackbaud parent portal
· Oversees all parent communication including “mass” emails, website and Blackbaud (parent portal) with all school constituencies.
· Creates and distributes monthly parent email communications.
· Serves as a strategic resource in communications/marketing
· Responsible for overseeing social media content and posting.
· Must remain current with technology and advertising trends, including finding innovative and new ways to market the school to prospective families.
· Ongoing evaluation and testing of internet and intranet design and functionality.
Country Day School is play and nature-based NAEYC accredited school where nature and nurture come together to offer excellence in early childhood education. Our school comprises of 275 students ranging from two years of age through kindergarten with a fifty-year history in McLean, Virginia. Country Day school sits on four picturesque acres in historic Langley Fork and consists of nine playgrounds, a butterfly garden, nature trail, two education buildings, a nature room, art studio, and a library.
· Ability to adapt to and learn new technologies; experience with Blackbaud, Publisher, Finalsite, Constant Contact, Facebook, Diamond Mind, Greater Giving, and PowerPoint preferred
· Bachelor’s degree required
· At least 3-5 years of hands-on systems maintenance and user support services
· Proven success at working collaboratively in educational leadership.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
BACK TO TOP
AISAP Career Center Headquarters is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else AISAP has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at AISAP Career Center Headquarters.
Copyright 2018 Association of Independent School Admission Professionals | Boston Post Road PO Box 709, Madison CT 06443 phone: 203.421.7051 email: email@example.com