The Tatnall Admission Office is composed of a small, dedicated team that works collaboratively to attract and retain students appropriate to the school’s strong mission. The Associate Director will oversee admissions, financial aid, and international outreach for Middle School and Upper School students (grades 6-12). The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in independent school admissions. Expected to engage deeply—including evenings and weekends—in a variety of school events and initiatives, he/she should be warm, collaborative, and entrepreneurial.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
* Bachelor’s degree—advanced degree preferred.
* At least three years of experience managing admissions, financial aid, and enrollment.
* Outstanding ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Personal and professional integrity.
* Excellent command of Microsoft Office Suite programs.
* Cultivate prospective students and their families while working closely with division heads.
* Represent Tatnall at various community events.
* Participate actively in school communications, social media, and marketing functions.
Interested candidates should electronically submit a cover letter and resume to: William Schluter, Head of Upper School
To learn more about The Tatnall School, please visit our website at www.tatnall.org.
The Tatnall School is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, genetic predisposition or other categories protected by Delaware or federal law.
About The Tatnall School
Founded in 1930, The Tatnall School is an independent, coeducational, college-preparatory day school situated on a pastoral, 110-acre campus in Greenville, Delaware, near Wilmington. Tatnall includes four academic divisions with 600 students from age 3 through grade 12. Its challenging academic curriculum and programs, combined with award-winning faculty and state-of-the-art facilities, create an environment of educational excellence. Because of its emphasis on creating a caring and nurturing community, Tatnall is known as “the family school” and its motto, omnia in caritate – all things in love, is at the core of everything the school does.