Full Time Seasonal - Late August through end of March
Reports to the MCDS Director of Admission
Marin Country Day School is looking for an admission team member with excellent social skills, who displays strong cultural competence, is flexible, positive, adaptable, adept at customer service, maintains calm under pressure, and is an excellent team player. Qualified candidates will possess a minimum of three years work experience, excellent verbal and written communication skills, high attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic office and school environment. Experience with children, parents, volunteers and independent school culture is a bonus.
MCDS is an equal opportunity employer and promotes the principles and practices of diversity and inclusion throughout the school community. Salary and benefits at high NAIS levels.
- Complex data entry
- Filing/updating/organizing/auditing of physical and electronic records
- Assist in weekly events - set-up and break down
- Assist in organizing Campus Tour logistics and materials production
- Assist in organizing Admission Testing Days, applicant screenings, applicant visits and parent interviews
- Assist with prospective family follow-up for scheduling various appointments, missing application items, etc.
- Assist with major annual mailings
- Welcome visitors as needed, assist with customer service calls
- Understands and supports the MCDS mission and philosophy
- Models nondiscriminatory practices in all activities
- Displays knowledge of and administers school policies, procedures and practices
- Maintains confidentiality of student, family and personal information
- Develops relationships with current and prospective MCDS families
Our Statement of Community and Inclusion* highlights our mission:
Our school is a community that:
Inspires children to develop a love of learning,
thoughtful perspectives and a diversity of skills;
Nurtures in each of them a deep sense of
respect, responsibility and compassion; and
Challenges them to envision and to work toward a better world.
“Ours is a Community that would be uncomfortable without diversity and, therefore, has been intentional about creating and nurturing a diverse group of adults and children who share the core values of respect, responsibility and compassion. As such, to realize successfully our mission and values, each of us must actively help build and cultivate our multifaceted community by developing cultural competency.”
Postal: Search /Admission Support
Marin Country Day School
5221 Paradise Drive,
Corte Madera, CA 94925