St. Andrew's-Sewanee School (www.sasweb.org) seeks a Director of Admissions and Financial Aid with a commitment to boarding and day school education in an Episcopal environment. This is 12-month, fulltime position and reports to the Head of School. The Director of Admissions and Financial Aid is a member of the Administrative Team.
The Director of Admission and Financial Aid has primary responsibility for recruiting boarding and day students and administering the school’s admission and financial aid processes.
The Director of Admission and Financial Aid will:
- Develop admissions and financial aid goals and projections with the Head of School
- Coordinate the activities of the Admissions Office, including all student recruitment
- Develop and monitor the Admissions Office budget
- Supervise the Admissions Office staff
- Travel extensively, including international travel, for recruiting purposes
- Represent the school at recruitment fairs, conferences, and parishes
- Manage the inquiry/admissions process including open houses, campus visits, and interviews
- Maintain and develop relationships with educational consultants
- Attend administrative meetings
- Report on admissions activities to the Head of School and to the Board of Trustees
- Coordinate evaluation of applicants with appropriate faculty and administrators
- Oversee the Financial Aid Committee in determining and assigning financial aid grants
- Work with the Director of Communication and Marketing to coordinate the school’s marketing efforts
- Perform additional duties as directed by the Head of School.
SAS is a co-ed, independent, Episcopal, boarding and day school serving 250 students in grades six through twelve located in Sewanee, TN. Students come from across the U.S. and more than a dozen countries. Faculty and students enjoy a rural mountaintop college town with abundant outdoor and cultural activities. SAS encourages the development of students as scholars, athletes, and artists. Students commonly participate in multiple sports and extracurricular activities. The school is committed to intellectual, cultural, racial and economic diversity.
St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Applications should be directed to the Search Committee. Please include a letter of introduction, a résumé, and at least two professional references. We will begin reviewing applications immediately and will close application when the position is filled.
Direct applications and inquiries to:
Director of Admissions & Financial Aid Search Committee
Attn: Andrea Booher, email@example.com
St. Andrew’s-Sewanee School
290 Quintard Rd.
Sewanee, TN 37375