Associate Director of Admissions/Financial Aid Coordinator
(Full Time; 12-Month Contract; Frequent night and weekend work.)
Tilton School seeks a qualified Associate Director of Admissions, preferably with three to five years experience in an independent school or college setting. This person will be an integral member of the admission and enrollment team, assisting in the management of the admissions application process and contributing to an effective enrollment management program. The Associate Director of Admissions/Financial Aid Coordinator will be expected to participate in all phases of the admission, financial aid and enrollment programs. Reports to the Director of Admissions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the director of admission to establish key program objectives, including financial aid education and outreach;
- Assist with the establishment of policies and criteria for determining financial aid awards and assist the chief financial officer in developing the annual financial aid budget;
- Manage annual financial aid budget;
- Work with director of admission and chief financial officer to identify trends in enrollment and financial aid;
- Analyze financial aid applications, produce reports and coordinate financial aid committee discussions;
- Participate in the admission process at all levels, including open houses, interviews and campus visits, outreach and retention events, educational consultant networking, and travel;
- Participate in outreach and retention programs and events and assist with the reenrollment process;
- Assist in the creation of retention strategies, and assist in design and coordination of yield events and activities;
- Assist in the collection and analysis of data on demographic trends, enrollment patterns, as well other statistical information of value to the admissions office;
- Assist in the preparation of reports and other materials and the assessment of the enrollment management and financial aid processes;
- Assist in creating and executing the admissions marketing plan;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in using a variety of software programs;
- Ability to analyze financial information;
- Ability to take initiative, to manage multiple tasks, to prioritize and to respect confidentiality;
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3-5 years experience required.
Please submit a cover letter, resume and references no later than May 10, 2017 to Amy Vogt, Executive Assistant to the Head and Assistant Head of School, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about Tilton School, please visit our website, http://www.tiltonschool.org.