The Director of Enrollment Management reports to the assistant head of school and serves as a member of the senior administrative team. He/she oversees the day-to-day operation of the office of Enrollment Management, as well as special projects assigned by the Head of School and the Assistant Head of School. The Director advances the school and its programs in collaboration with their senior colleagues in academics, auxiliary programs, communications, development and alumni relations, finance, human resources, operations, information technology, student life and all three divisions of the school. He/she is involved directly in all matters pertaining to the recruitment and retention of all students and the marketing of the school. The need-based financial aid program is under his/her direction.
- Manage the process by which Latin identifies candidates and moves them through the admissions process, including how financial aid impacts this process in all divisions. Assure continuity between the admissions process and enrollment, orientation, scheduling and student life.
- Utilize available resources to conduct research on internal and external factors that may affect enrollment. Share information that accurately represents the perceptions of our school.
- Work with communications team to maintain a robust marketing presence through a varied suite of promotional pieces that share a clear image of our school.
- Regularly review and analyze data that identifies students who are struggling and may be at risk of withdrawing or being counseled out.
- Manage the re-enrollment process for returning students
- Annually evaluate the enrollment management office staff and programs.
- Make regular reports and presentations to the Board of Trustees, Parent Association and faculty
- Oversee all volunteer and ambassador programs
- Perform other duties as assigned
Interested candidates should apply online by submitting a cover letter, resume, and statement of educational philosophy at www.latinschool.org/employment. No phone inquiries, please. Latin School embraces diversity of people, cultures, and ideas and is an equal opportunity employer.