Enrollment Management Administrative Assistant (Part-time) Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy (JBHA), originally founded in 1946 as Akiba Hebrew Academy, is a pluralistic Jewish day school for students in grades six through twelve from a broad variety of backgrounds. The school integrates a comprehensive and rigorous college preparatory curriculum with the teaching of essential Jewish and American values and texts. Barrack students and graduates value diversity, celebrate the richness of Judaism's language, culture, and history, and have a strong connection to Israel. Barrack prepares future leaders of the American, Jewish and global communities who work for a better world through acts of justice and compassion.
JBHA seeks a part-time Administrative Assistant (approximately 20 hours per week) for the office of Enrollment Management and Strategic Initiatives to join the team and help support the growth of JBHA. A successful candidate will help manage and advance the work of the office of Enrollment Management and Strategic Initiatives, through communicating with prospective inquiries, arranging student and parent visits, and be involved in the student enrollment process. The Enrollment Management Administrative Assistant should be a warm, friendly, organized, and detail-oriented professional. This individual will report directly to the Director of Enrollment Management and Strategic Initiatives and provide administrative and clerical support to the team in all areas related to admissions and enrollment, including managing our online application and enrollment database, setting up appointments for interviews and visits, and other administrative duties as needed.
• Data entry, analysis and management
• Maintaining various calendars, databases, and files that are required for successful Admissions work
• Helping to guide prospective families through the admissions process, including scheduling campus tours, family interviews and helping them through the online admissions application.
• Creating and maintaining admission reports that track history, trends, and current data
• Proctor Admissions testing exams • Processing and maintaining student enrollment and re-enrollment through our online database
• Working with staff for all events associated with the Admission Office, including open houses, new family events, and community fairs
• General office work that supports the Office of Enrollment Management and Strategic Initiatives
• Maintaining positive relationships with Administration, Faculty, Staff, Students, Parents, and Alumni in support of the Office of Enrollment Management and Strategic Initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
The Enrollment Management Administrative Assistant must be a seasoned professional, preferably with office experience in a school or camp and must be organized, motivated and friendly. Additional preferred qualifications include:
• Proficiency with database technology, RenWeb preferred
• Mastery of MS Office Suite (including Word, and Excel) and experience in mail merge
• Superior customer relations -- event planning experience a plus
• Ability to multi-task with high degree of project and time management capacity
• Enthusiasm and passion for the mission of JBHA and for Jewish day school education
• Ability to handle confidential materials and situations with discretion and sensitivity
• Eagerness and ability to professionally interact with prospective and current parents
• Willingness to occasionally work outside of normal business hours, as needed
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information about Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy, please visit www.jbha.org.
About Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy
Jack M. Barrack Hebrew Academy is a private pluralistic day school that is located in Bryn Mawr,PA on a campus of 32 acres. It is a coed academy with grades 6-12. Please check out the academic program, extracurricular activities and life of the school at the web site, www.jbha.org
BACK TO TOP
Copyright 2015 Association of Independent School Admission Professionals | Boston Post Road PO Box 709, Madison CT 06443 phone: 203.421.7051 email: email@example.com